It can be so easy to get caught up in the day to day hustle and bustle of life and not take as many opportunities as we mean to take to let our kids know we enjoy being their parents. Here a few quick ways to remind your little ones of how much you care:
1. Offer to paint your daughter's toenails for her BEFORE she asks you to.
2. Have your son's army men all set up in formation when he gets home from school.
3. Show them the lock of hair you saved from their baby days.
4. Watch some videos on youtube and impress them with expert level shadow puppets.
5. Incorporate a Friday Night Pillow Fight.
6. Use cookie cutters to press their sandwiches into fun shapes.
7. Let them help you pump the gas.
8. Heat up their towels in the dryer right before they get out of the bathtub.
9. Make homemade playdough and let them use those cookie cutters on it.
10. Have an impromtu water balloon, snowball or leaf fight, depending on the season.
Feel free to add any ideas of your own!